Language Arts Resources
Integrating Technology into the Language Arts Classroom: It may seem to some that the primary foci of English classrooms, communicating through reading and writing, are not conducive to technology integration. In fact, just the opposite is true. There are numerous ways English and language arts teachers can integrate technology into classroom instruction. Teachers of language arts and literature can use the Internet, digital media tools, and common software applications to enhance student learning.
List of Language Arts Resources: Click here to gain a wide variety of web resources for your Language Arts Classroom.
How to Teach with Technology: Language Arts: Students ideas for using digital tools for language and literature.
Incorporating Technology into the Modern English Language Arts Classroom
Apps in English Classroom
Web 2.0 Tools and Resources:
1. Animoto: Fun video creation tool using still photos
2. Flickr: Free service that stores & uploads photos directly to your site
3. FlickrCC: Easily find Creative Commons Flickr images
4. Multimedia Resources for Educators: Resources educators can use in multimedia presentations
5. Prezi A very cool web-based presentation tool!
6. eBooks Catalog: Take your pick from over 20.000 free classic titles.
7. Free eBooks: 375 Free eBooks for kindle, ipads, and nooks
8. SlideShare: Useful site for posting, sharing & finding presentations
9. VoiceThread: A nice photo / audio creation tool
10. Zoto: Another online photo hosting site that supports blogging