What the Marketing and Communications office can do for you...
- Get your event on the website home page
- Send a message via school-wide email.
- Get your event on the school-wide and/or RenWeb calendar
- Promote your event or group via social media
- Promote your event or program to or through ELFBC
- Promote your event in the eNewsletter
- Help with the design of flyers, t-shirts, signage, etc.for your event or program
- Alert media to your promotion or event
ELCA Style Guide - describes the way to use the logo, how to be consistent in writing times and dates,etc.in your communications.
Prioritization of Workflow
- ELCA Administrative assignments
- ELCA Branding and promotion deadlines
- School-wide campaigns and events
- Faculty or Staff request
- ELFBC assignments
- Non-ELCA assignments
Priority is also determined by the number of people potentially involved.
(All-School programs and events = higher priority,
event involving one classroom = lower priority)
How you can help the Marketing and Communications Office
- Alert us of the special events, programs, promotions and general "cool stuff" going on in your area
- Alert us of the unusual or extraordinary activities and accomplishments of your students
- Share photos of your activities and students with us
- Copy email communications to email@example.com