Welcome to ELCA!
Our Business Office is here to serve the financial needs of your family. Please review the information below. We welcome you to contact us with any questions you may have.
Located on the 2nd floor of the Adult Life Center Building
Cindy Baker, CPA, Director of Finance
Business Office Staff
Please contact us at 678-818-1081 with any questions regarding your account.
ELCA's Federal Identification Number is 58-2122580. (This tax number is for gifts, donations, Summer Enrichment, Early Learning Academy, and Young Chargers Enrichment Program)
Parents are advised to consider the following fees that may be billed throughout the year (these are not inclusive):
· Field Trips
· AP Exams
· After School Enrichment Program
· Returned check
· Finance Charge
Monthly Payments: The first monthly tuition payment is due on June 1 and is non-refundable if the student does not attend. The last monthly tuition payment is due on May 1.
Tuition payments are due by the first (1) of the month; it is considered past due if received after 4:00 P.M. on the tenth (10) of the month. Should an account fall behind in payment, the following procedure will apply to all student accounts:
· After ten (10) days of delinquency, a $25.00 finance charge will be applied per student to the current balance due. If a student has a delinquent account after the tenth of the month, he may not be allowed to participate in any extracurricular activity such as athletics, drama, chorus, band, etc., until the account is current.
· After twenty-five (25) days of delinquency, parents will be notified that the student will not be allowed to return to school if the account is not paid by the end of the month.
· After thirty (30) days of delinquency, the student will not be allowed to attend ELCA until the account is current.
· Students will not be allowed to take final exams, receive report cards, begin another semester, transfer permanent records, or graduate until the account is current.
· NOTE: If the student is not attending ELCA due to payment delinquency, the student will not be allowed to participate in any sporting event or school activity during this time.
There is a returned check fee of $30.00 which will be incurred each time a check is returned. After an account has had two returned checks, all payments on behalf of the student (i.e. field trips, tuition, etc.) must be paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. Once a family has two returned checks, the account will be serviced on a cash-only basis.
If you receive any type of communication from our office, please reply so we may discuss your specific situation. Communication is vital to allow us to work with you on whatever circumstances you are experiencing.